Master Classes19-27 October 2018
PIANO MASTER CLASS, or
CHAMBER MUSIC MASTER CLASS
The former Académie de Musique de Lausanne is now established in a wonderful region ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva. Vevey and Montreux are the most important cities of the Riviera, which has been a quiet place from the beginning of the 20th century for a number of famous musicians: Clara Haskil, Wilhelm Furtwängler, Carl Schuricht, Igor Stravinsky, Paul Hindemith, Igor Markevitch, Nikita Magalov, to name a few.
Today the Riviera Vaudoise is well known for its cultural offerings: the Montreux Jazz Festival , the Clara Haskil Piano Competition, the Septembre Musical…
You are a talented pianist or a talented violonist or an established violin and piano duo, the Academie de Musique Riviera offers you the unique opportunity to work for nine days with Pierre Amoyal, violin and Pavel Gililov, piano. World renowned concert artists and professors, they will be available for personal teaching and for guiding young musicians who are preparing their careers.
The historical and remarkable building of the Conservatoire de Montreux-Vevey-Riviera is the perfect place for learning in the best conditions.
The Académie de Musique Riviera will provide to 20 musicians selected by Pierre Amoyal et Pavel Gililov :
- Personalized teaching by Pierre Amoyal and Pavel Gililov
- The possibility to attend the courses of the other students
- Various public student concerts during the Académie de Musique Riviera
- On 27 October 2018 a public student concert at nest, le musée Henri Nestlé recorded and broadcast by Radio Television Suisse-Espace 2
- Free use of furnished work studios during the nine days
- Lodging at Hostellerie de l’hôtel de Ville – appartHotel : single or double room, bathroom and small kitchen.
- For violinists, highly professional collaboration will be offered by the Academy and provided by pianist Alessandro Tardino.
CHF 980.-- courses and accommodation (appartHotel)
CHF 550.-- courses without accommodation.
31 August 2018.